Sunday, October 24, 2010

Changing the Sparks

I've been busy this weekend showing my mechanical side. Ended up replacing the spark plugs in my 2005 Silverado 1500. Everything went extremely well, no cuts or brusies.

I checked and I have 92,000 miles and almost 2,400 hours. Not bad for almost all highway travel. The plugs were OEM AC Delco and were really clean. I haven't had any issues driving. But I'm getting close to that 100k mile mark and the truck is going to need some work.

The one thing I need to invest in is a universal joint. I had one plug that was almost impossible to reach. Thanks to my think arms I was able to get it out with a little extra elbow grease ;)

Next week if I have time...oil in both the truck and the van. Then it's brakes and rotors for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment