Friday, March 11, 2011

Adobe Summit 2011

It was a whirlwind week in Salt Lake City for my first Summit. I have to admit the coming changes to Sitecatalyst version 15 are well need. It'll save hours of report building and data mining. The biggest surprise was their announcement of a social analytics tool. Now we can see real-time over 40+ social networks what's happening with our brands and our marketing projects.

I myself found the Tech Tracks very interesting. Though they were weaker than I would have liked. I know it's their first dive into the topics, hopefully next year they can put more time and effort into more geeky code samples and more hands on labs. I know it would make my life much easier.

One of the best features of the break out sessions is the inclusion of actual customers and partners. It's nice to see how they are succeeding or failing in the social/media space. Makes me feel a little better that we're not alone.

I will be posting some additional information as we start to implement some of the items I learned about. And I'll let you know what the experience was like.

No comments:

Post a Comment