Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick o' Treat

Busy weekend, where has the time gone. It's nice to be able to give my son a special lunch for receiving good grades. Now he's only in Kindergarten but his first report card had all satisfactory marks. Got a few areas to improve on but for the first official card that's not bad. There's a place called Kidtroplis down in Sanford Florida. Gotta say it's no Chuck-e-Cheese but it did save us 30 minutes on our drive.

Also had a chance to change the oil in our 2007 Uplander. Got it jacked up and down on the stands. Now I gotta tell you it was pretty nasty. My wife ran over a deer carcass about a month ago. she was at least 3rd in line when it happened. There's not much ground clearance so she heard that thing raddle around for a while. Let's just say it was bad and it's still bad. There was still a strong stench of dead animal and a few places I saw reminants of hair. Not pleasant to say the least. So I quickly dropped the oil plug and filter. Got a new Fram filter and 4 quarts of Valvoline back in the engine.

Then off to Grand-Ma's house for Trick-o-Treating. Now where did I put my chocolate bar?

Next week it's new oil for the Silverado. T-Ball. Doctor visits, at least 3. A parent teacher conference. And somewhere in there a full weeks worth of work. Phew I'm tired already.

No comments:

Post a Comment